Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Things...

Big changes, they are a-coming!

I am so very pleased to announce that I’m pregnant. HA HA, that’s a big fat lie. Did you believe me? You should know better… I’m just fluffy!

For real this time, some of you know this already, but some don’t. In June, I sent off an application for my blog to become part of the Blogher Publishing Network. I have received an “official invitation” to join and filled out all the required paperwork yesterday. I believe there may be one final step to the application process.

What does this mean? It means that you will be able to find me on blogher.com, but I’ll still be here too. It means that I’m on a list of people that can opt in to review products and books… doesn’t that sound like fun? I’ll have things to blog about when I can’t come up with ideas on my own. No more emails from y’all asking if I have a brain cramp! Ads will also appear on my blog. They will be located in the sidebar, feel free to click on them, or not.

It also means that if I post something they find interesting, my blog could be featured on their site. Imagine that! It means that my blog will be one of thousands on Blogher, rather than one of millions on the ol’ Internet. Perhaps I’ll snare a few more faithful readers, not that there’s anything wrong with the twelve that check in daily.

In the meantime, stop by blogher.com and check it out! There are some great blogs on there and they’re all even categorized by interest. It’s really quite cool and I’m honored that my blog may become part of that.

xoxo
Ice Princess 

No comments:

Post a Comment