Friday, February 22, 2013

Chubby Chicks: Week Six


So I took a day extra to study for my weigh in and went this morning. The news was not good. I am up .6 for a net loss of 8 pounds.

I’m not sure whether to blame the over-indulgences on Monday when I had a burger, fries and beer for lunch… or the punishment I inflicted on myself trying to make up for indulging.

Several days last week I left points on the table… Yesterday, I had a lot of leftover points.  Like six points.

So today I got the lecture again from the kind lady who weighed my fat ass. She reminded me that WW is based on scientific studies and experiments, blah blah blah. I can’t wrap my brain around the finite number of points. One would think that if one consumed less points, one would lose more weight.

Not so says my pal at the scale. “The number of points you are allotted is enough for your body to run AND lose weight. Eating less means your body enter starvation mode.”

You know what? My body could live for quite a long time in “starvation mode.”

Pissed.

xoxo
Ice Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment