Monday, January 16, 2012

Still Absent

And still, I remain absent...

I'm really not sure what's wrong with me right now. Maybe I don't feel much like writing. Maybe I'm too busy being forced to make decisions regarding counters and tile and cabinets. Maybe I'm too worried about the rumored layoff that is supposed to occur this Wednesday. Maybe it's just that there have been bits of things going on, nothing major. No, that can't be... I'm the queen of making a mountain out of a molehill.

We've been living in an altered world for the last six weeks because EN has been home with us. It's called "vacation policy" where he works, and it sucks. Who wants to live in this region and have the entire month of December and half of January off? In any case, it's mostly with great relief that we send EN back to work. Even after six weeks of him being home, he really hasn't gotten the hang of our routine and is in our way. Kind of.

So we'll blame him. I have not blogged because he is home sucking the life out of all of us. HA!

While you wait for me to come up with something interesting and enlightening (because I am so fucking smart!) tune into some trash TV, which I have just really discovered and become very fond of. Mob Wives, love those bitches. Cupcake Wars, a show that Sugar and Spice will be silent for. Hoarders and Toddlers and Tiaras, oh yeah... thrills me to see bitches crazier than me.

Except Spice now wants to enter the pageant world. I think not.

xoxo
Ice Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment