Monday, November 7, 2011

Brief Interruption

Biggest news first, the structural engineer came last week and deemed that all was well with the foundation. In retrospect, it's all my fault that it was questioned. For the last nine years, I've been saying that someday the house was going to slide right down the hill. Not only was I wrong, but I was glad to be wrong.

What's that? Yes, Ice Princess was WRONG and it's right here in black and white for you all to see, even refer back to it when you talk about "That one time Ice Princess was wrong..." Whatever you do, don't tell EN I was ever wrong.

Meanwhile, I look back over the blog and see that it's been a week since I uttered a peep. I guess time has gotten away from me a bit. It will probably continue to be that way until we're fully out of one house and into another. My apologies if my posts become sporadic for a bit... be warned, it's better than reading my rant about having to take everything out of drawers just to go across town. Hrmph.

xoxo
Ice Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment